The best combination sewer cleaner on the market
AllJetVac combination sewer cleaners provide contractors and governments with excellent jetting action and superior vacuum power to efficiently open clogged sewer lines and perform needed maintenance.
Gradall is a Sourcewell contract supplier
Members of the Sourcewell cooperative purchasing agency can purchase Vacall machines without going through an extensive bidding process.
- Range of power module packages based on customer need
- Positive displacement blowers from 16 inches to 27 inches hg of vacuum power
- Jetting systems complement the cleaning power with capacity ranges from 50 to 120 gpm and pressures to 3000 psi
- AllSmartFlow CANbus smart controls system standard
- Single engine operation reduces fuel consumption emissions, noise and maintenance
- Axial pivoting hose reel is easily fixed into multiple positions for efficient operation
- Unique, heavy-duty direct reel drive system consists of a rugged planetary gear box, driven by a hydraulic motor incorporating a crossport relief valve to cushion the system
- Dual latching system means there are no pin alignment problems common to other machines
- Models are available with the operator station at the front or rear of the chassis
- Popular options include auto level wind, Lexan® shields and hose tensioner
- Standard AllJetVac boom telescopes, lifts and swings with proportional controls, putting the vacuum power exactly where you need it
- An 8-inch tube moves debris efficiently from nozzle to debris tank
- Dust and mist-laden material is spun out in cyclone separator and collected in a drop box below
- Cleanout doors are located above and below the cyclone
- Plunger-style triplex pump delivers a smooth, continuous flow of water without the need for an accumulator
- Pump is capable of flows from 50 to 120 gpm
- Features run-dry prevention technology
- Water tanks have lifetime warranty
- Fabricated with high quality aluminum for extra strength
- Equipped with interior baffles, water tanks are mounted above the rear fenders to avoid damage from road debris
- Tank position creates positive head pressure to the water pump inlet
GREEN THAT WORKS.
The Vacall "Green That Works" collection of standard and optional advantages can help you save money, increase operating efficiency and protect the environment. All while continuing to deliver industry-leading vacuum and jetting forces.
The innovative Vacall AllSmartFlow™ control system is standard on all Vacall AllJetVac, AllExcavate, AllSweep and AllCatch models, bringing added “Green That Works” advantages to powerful Vacall Machines.