Vacall's AllSweep Street and Runway Sweepers Also Designed For Catch Basin Cleaning and Leaf Collection
Vacall™ Dynamic Multi-Purpose Vacuum Street Sweepers are set apart from routine street sweepers by high versatility, high performance and high value. AllSweep models are exceptionally versatile, handling the work of many machines to clean out catch basins as well as parking venues and runways.
An independent analysis by a certified test lab shows Vacall AllSweep models can deliver a maximum air flow of 31,000 CFM — the best in the industry:
Features and Benefits:
- Patent-pending design
- Single or dual system creates a sweep area that's wider than the width of the vehicle
- Widest sweep path anywhere
- One engine powers chassis and cleaner functions, cutting emissions and fuel consumption.
- AllSmartFlow intelligent CAN bus control system improves operating efficiency.
- Optional catch basin cleaner assembly stows out of the way against tailgate.
- Reinforced steel debris tanks withstand bricks, rocks and asphalt millings.
- Optional stainless steel debris tanks carry a lifetime warranty.
- Tailgate opens, closes and locks hydraulically for fast debris dumping.
- New hydrostatic drive system provides constant vacuum, water spraying and variable drive speeds while maintaining a lower constant engine speed.
- Large water system requires less frequent re-filling and delivers longer run times.
- Control valve compartment provides protection from weather and threat of damage.
- New silencer designed for quieter operation.
- Hydraulic system is conveniently located for ground-level service.
Download AllSweep specifications